When we began discussing updating our websites, our goals were to give you more information, more photos and make the sites more attractive and easier to use. We think we accomplished those goals, and hope you will agree.
All of the enhancements you will find as you explore the new sites were done with YOU in mind.
Here are some highlights:
• The homepage will regularly feature news you can use to become more involved in and informed of the many activities swirling around our campus.
• There are links in the top left of the homepage that let you easily navigate between the Church of the Ascension site and the Ascension Catholic School site.
• The links at the top right of the homepage allow you to switch quickly between the Spanish and English language sites of both parish and school.
• Prayer requests for our parish Prayer Circle may now be submitted online through the Prayer button at the top right. You will also find the School’s weekly Memory Scripture there and, on the parish site, a link to the next Sunday’s Scripture readings and a weekly reflection.
• Parent and Scholar Information is all accessible from one page. You will find the weekly newsletter, school handbook and other important information there. Events for school families are listed on the Scholar and Family Calendar.
• If you’d like to visit our campus, you will find Mass times and special parish events on our parish calendar. Our school Community Event calendar lists opportunities for which you can register to come and learn how to engage as a volunteer or donor.
Please spend some time exploring, and come back often!