The Minnesota Attorney General’s Office, North Point Health and Wellness Center, Urban League Twin Cities, Senator Bobby Joe Champion, Councilmember Jeremiah Ellison, Hennepin County Commissioner Irene Fernando, and State Rep. Esther Agbaje, invite you to the Northside Family COVID Vaccine Fair.
The Northside Family COVID Vaccine Fair is free and open to the public. Join for a day of music, free food, giveaways, and most importantly, protecting our community by getting vaccinated.
It is completely free and open to the public. The full details are below:
Saturday, June 5
Northside Family COVID Vaccine Fair
Urban League Parking Lot
2100 Plymouth Ave N., Minneapolis
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- The Pfizer Vaccine will be available to anyone who is 12 years of age and older.
- There is no need for an appointment and no ID is needed. Just walk in and get vaccinated.
- If you are under the age of 18, you will need to bring a parent or guardian with you to receive the vaccine.
- FREE PARKING RAMP: Penn Ave and Plymouth Ave
- GET VACCINATED AT: 1256 Penn Ave., 5th Floor (taking the elevator in the parking ramp to the 5th floor)
- JOIN THE FUN: Urban League Twin Cities Parking Lot, 2100 Plymouth Ave, Minneapolis
For more information or questions about the COVID vaccine, please visit: northpointhealth.org