Christmas Bazaar and Pancake Breakfast is Going Virtual
Although we can’t host our annual breakfast and auction in person, we are planning fun ways to celebrate the season together and raise a few dollars to support our parish ministries. We are moving the auction online, will be selling do-it-yourself pancake breakfast kits assembled by our amazing Pancake Chef Joanne Talbot, and planning other surprises. This will take place on Nov. 7-8. The auction will begin a few days before.
How you can help:
• Donate items for the auction by OCTOBER 18.
Here are some ideas:
• Put together a basket with a fun theme (Sports, Movie Night, Snacks, whatever).
• If you are a crafter, offer an item or two you have made.
• Offer lessons in how to do something you are good at, such as making tamales, sewing or crochet.
• Donate gift cards of any amount to stores or restaurants.
• If you own a business, give a gift certificate or discount.
Bring what you have, and we will put something together for the auction. Please only new or very gently used items. We look forward to seeing what you will bring!
Items need to get to Judy Romanowich Smith. Bring them to mass on the weekends or email Judy to make other arrangements. Our office is not officially open, but we can arrange drop offs.
• Participate! Save the date Nov. 7-8 on your calendar.