Welcoming, joyful, comforting, safe… All are among the qualities that make Ascension so vital in our lives and dear to our hearts. When we become a part of this community, we find sanctuary. Help us repair our buildings so we can continue to be all this and more to you and your family for many years to come.
Parish meals to discuss campaign:
Saturday, April 30, 9 – 10:30 a.m.
Wednesday, May 4, 6 – 7:30 p.m.
RSVP needed! Call the parish office 612 529-9684
Commitment weekend: May 7-8
Both additions that were put on the church in the years since it was built have been removed, and the basement of the church has a new concrete floor. The South entrance is beginning to take shape, with the main beam going up on Monday morning. Read more and see photos.
• The Ascension Campaign breakfast, 9 – 10:30 a.m.,
• First Communions at 9:30 and 11:30 Masses
• The Ascension Campaign dinner, 6 – 7:30 p.m.,
• Unity Mass for Pentecost, 10:30 a.m.
• Women’s Retreat by the Visitation Sisters, 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.,
Call the parish office for more information on these events, 612 529-9684